22 April 2008

For a reason that escapes my logic...

...you mark your workaversary (and every other event) by bringing in your own treats...people don't bring them in for you, you have to provide them to others.

Highly unfair as there are several moochers...Doubly unfair for me as I get calls wondering why they weren't told I was bringing in (homemade) treats...my response should be "And who are you? Have we met?" since the calls usually come from people who desperately want to be on "the" list...

I guess I should consider it a compliment--kinda like being keeper of the guest list of "the" club or having a regular table at a swanky restaurant that so I can just bypass the queue and and start gnawing away at something....

Anyway...tomorrow is the workaversary (number seven). Made 10 dozen cookies--half are butterscotch pecan, the other half are Nutella chocolate chip. Recipes to be posted on Cardamom Addict later.

Oh, not all the cookies will go to the office...am holding back about 60 per cent....

jasmine